The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn't skimp on performance. It's designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, read speeds up to 2,200 MB/s, and write speeds up to 1,600 MB/s, this SSD is anything but basic.
- PCIe Gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
- Massive storage capacity options up to 2TB
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks